Find accurate, evidence-based information and resources on sexuality and reproductive health.
- Anatomy & Menstruation
- Birth Control
- Body Image
- Breast & Gynecological Cancers
- Common Medical Conditions
- Environmental Health
- Menopause & Perimenopause
- Pregnancy & Birth
- Safer Sex & Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Sexual Orientation & Gender Identity
- Sexuality & Relationships
- Violence & Abuse
Everyone has a right to enjoy their sexuality without fear of disease. That means we need to know how to protect ourselves from sexually transmitted infections (STIs), how to find treatment if we get one, and how to avoid spreading an infection without giving up our sex lives.
Our Bodies, Our Stories
My name is Miriam. I am one of those women who delayed motherhood until the age of 40. I was fit and healthy, ate well and practiced yoga. I had no idea that trying to become pregnant would be so difficult.