Julie Childers: julie [AT] ourbodiesourselves.org
Our Bodies Ourselves — no punctuation — is the name of the organization (formerly Boston Women’s Health Book Collective).
“Our Bodies, Ourselves” — with a comma after Bodies — is the name of the book.
Judy Norsigian, Founder & Former Executive Director | bio and photo
Judy is an expert and frequent interview guest on such topics as:
- Genetics and reproductive technologies, including egg donation and cross-border surrogacy
- Pregnancy and childbirth, including midwives
- Drug oversight and safety
- Body image, including breast implant safety
- Sexualization of girls and young women
- Visit Publications for the most recent edition of “Our Bodies, Ourselves” and single-topic books.
- Visit Global Projects to learn more about women’s groups that have translated or adapted “Our Bodies, Ourselves” for their own communities. As of 2015, the book has been reproduced in 30 languages, with more adaptations underway.
- Visit the History section to learn more about OBOS’s founders and to view the original edition of “Our Bodies, Ourselves.”