Need an Abortion?
Planned Parenthood: Search by zip code or state for clinics that provide abortions, or call 1-800-230-PLAN.
The National Abortion Federation: Call 1-877-257-0012 for referrals to member clinics in the United States, Canada, and Mexico City.
Women Help Women: Using Abortion Pills: Provides information and support on self-managed/DIY abortions to women in the United States.
Women on Web: Information on how to get an abortion for women in countries where abortion is restricted.
Need Help with Funding an Abortion?
The National Network of Abortion Funds: A list of U.S. groups that offer financial and logistical help for those seeking an abortion.
The National Abortion Federation: Offers limited financial assistance for abortion care and travel-related expenses. Call 1-800-722-9100.
Support for Women Who are Considering or Have Had an Abortion
These resources provide support to people who are considering or have had an abortion, and to their partners, families and friends.
- All-Options (1-888-493-0092) offers support to pregnant people and loved ones around all aspects of pregnancy and decision making about abortion, adoption and parenting. It provides nonjudgmental and confidential options counseling and support before and after abortion. The talkline is available in the United States and Canada and is open Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 1 a.m. EST and Friday to Sunday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Pregnancy Options offers resources to help those who are pregnant make the right decision for themselves, whether it’s abortion, parenting or adoption. Free downloads include the “Pregnancy Options Workbook” and “A Guide to Emotional and Spiritual Resolution After an Abortion.”
- Abortion Out Loud works to end abortion stigma and strengthen support for young people’s access to abortion. You can read hundreds of personal stories from people who have had an abortion.
- Exhale (1-866-439-4253 (talkline) or 617-749-2948 (text)) is an after-abortion counseling talk line. It provides support to people who have had abortions, as well as to partners, friends and family. All calls are confidential, and the cultural, social and religious beliefs of all callers are respected. Check the website for hours that the talkline and text support are available.
- Ending a Wanted Pregnancy provides support, information and solace to those who terminate a pregnancy after a serious or fatal prenatal diagnosis or because of a maternal health problem.
- Faith Aloud (1-888-717-5010) provides compassionate and unbiased spiritual and religious support about abortion and other pregnancy options.