Donate to Our Bodies Ourselves

Our Bodies Ourselves depends upon your support!

You can donate online in two ways. If you have a Facebook account, go to our Facebook page and click on the blue “Donate” button beneath the cover photo. Because Facebook offers free donations to nonprofits, 100% of your donation goes to Our Bodies Ourselves.

You can also donate online via Network for Good. When you donate here, 95.25% of your donation goes to Our Bodies Ourselves and the remaining 4.75% covers the processing fees. 

Please let us know if you have any problems donating online.

To send us a check, please download this form, fill it out, and mail to:

Our Bodies Ourselves
P.O. Box 590403
Newton Center, MA 02459

Our Bodies Ourselves is a charitable tax-exempt organization under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Service Code. Your gift is tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.

Thank you for your support!



Logo for Community Works Member Organization

OBOS is a proud member organization of Community Works, a coalition of social justice organizations that raises funds through workplace giving campaigns in the Boston area.